- As an Illinois-licensed roofing contractor, Aegis Construction Group provides various services for residential, commercial, and industrial type properties. Our roofing services include tear-offs, re-roofs, and repairs. Our company offers many types of shingles to suit your home’s needs and utilizes high-quality products from our manufacturing partners. The types of shingles we offer include asphalt, cedar shake, clay, and metal, as well as modbit, EPDM, and TPO roofing systems for our commercial properties.
- Here at Aegis Construction Group, we stand behind nothing less than exceptional customer service and workmanship. We guarantee 100% satisfaction and peace of mind with your new roof. As a promise that you’ll love your new roof, Aegis will provide a 10-year craftsmanship warranty for all full-roof replacements. We are also GAF and Firestone certified to expand manufacturer warranty options to our customers.
- Aegis Construction Group is a Certified Vinyl Siding Installer (VSI) providing full siding replacements for residential, commercial, and industrial properties. We offer and install various materials, including vinyl, metal, wood, cedar, and Hardie board. By keeping up with new products and trends, we are able to offer homeowners the latest product options to improve the exterior appearance of the property. Aegis also provides insulation options to harbor heat throughout winter and cold air during summer, saving homeowners money on gas/electric bills.
- Aegis Construction Group provides full gutter replacements for residential, commercial, and industrial properties. We offer a variety of seamless gutter options, including aluminum, copper, steel, and vinyl with excellent color-match options. The high-quality products we use are more resistant to fading and discoloration.
- Our seamless gutter systems are made on site and measured to the exact length of each eave. At Aegis, we also understand the importance of water mitigation. Therefore, we always evaluate the premises and brainstorm better ways to redirect water drainage, preventing potential interior flooding and damages.